2018-2019 SEASON: TOY'S 47th!
What a trip we have planned for our 2018-19 season! We are so excited to open our season with Pinkalicious Sept. 14 - Oct. 7, followed by the critically acclaimed New Kid Oct. 20 & 21, and the family favorite A Charlie Brown Christmas Dec. 1 - 16. Then we move into the beloved Tuck Everlasting Feb. 2 - 10, and the coming of age story of The Jungle Book Mar. 16 - Apr. 7. We’ll finish with a very popular title, but we can’t make the announcement just yet; more details coming soon!
THE FLEX SUBSCRIPTION
The FLEX SUBSCRIPTION is simple: purchase a membership of 8 or more tickets and receive great benefits:
- BIG SAVINGS - A savings of up to 25% off each ticket compared to single ticket prices ($21 ticket compared to $28), and each ticket purchased beyond the 8 tickets, is just $21!
- BEST SEATS - Best opportunity to purchase NOW; general public on sale is August 1.
- FLEXIBILITY - Tickets can be used for ANY show, in ANY section, for ANY seat.
- CONVENIENCE - Exchange tickets for free (with at least 24-hour notice for same play title only). Buy and redeem now or later by phone or online.
- DON'T MISS OUT - A Charlie Brown Christmas was SOLD-OUT last year. Purchasing your Flex Subscription gives you advance opportunity to reserve your seats for this holiday tradition!
Additional tickets are just $21! After purchasing your Flex Subscription, you will receive a promo code to use for tickets at your convenience. Forget your code? Contact Michelle in the box office at 716.884.4400, x304.
PLEASE NOTE: After purchasing your Flex Subscription, you will receive a confirmation email with an ACCESS CODE and instructions on how to redeem your Flex Subscription. Upon receiving your redemption code, please return to this page via the email and order your tickets below.
Our box office is open Tuesday-Friday from 12-4 PM to assist you with anything you need. You can call Michelle, box office manager, at 716-884-4400 ext.304 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-2019 SEASON PRODUCTIONS
Titles, dates, artists subject to change.